12.5.10

how "tweet" it is baby shower by FABU



here are some of the details that we put together for a baby shower for kellee hunsaker a few weeks ago. the theme was, how "tweet" it is. 


the cake, sugar cookies, macaroons & cupcakes were made by dippidee


we did everything for this shower except the treats, we did the invitations, flowers, tabletop, rose balls, tags, favors, graphics, drinks. this is just an example of the many things we can do to help you not only save a few pennies, but make them custom to your needs. check out more details here, here & here on my family blog. any questions feel free to email us at fabulousweddings@live.com

4 comments:

Anneliese said...

This is a gorgeous party! I love the birdie theme and the interweaving of woodsy and feminine elements. Congratulations!

Courtney - Alpha Prosperity Events said...

This was a very pretty shower. I love the colors. very soft and soothing. Your tabletops are gorgeous.

Amy Ro. said...

This is such a fabulous party! I am planning a similar party for my mom's birthday, I'm tying together all her loves: flowers, birds and blue and this party is just so perfect. Congrats on a great job! I was wondering if I could feature it on my blog?

Sarah said...

Such a cute baby shower!! I love the theme!!