21.4.10

chris mclain productions


so i HAVE to share this amazing video by chris mclain! i really respect him a lot, he is so so talented & so fun to work with. he completely makes you feel at ease behind the camera. i hired david perry films for my wedding & unfortunately david had already booked another wedding for the same day as me so he had chris go in his place! i was a little nervous, just because i didn't know who he was, but boy was i SOOOO happy with the outcome! it was beyond my expectations! our same day edit had my whole bridal party in tears at the reception!! check out more of his work here.

1 comment:

Chris McClain said...

thanks for posting my video! It really was a lot of fun filming this couple! They were up for anything and just had a super great time! Thanks jj and nina for having me out for your special day!

Chris McClain
www.cmcclainproductions.com